Business Development / Sales Operations Manager
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past 11 years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation. That’s FOFO to us.
We are seeking a business development operations manager to join our team.
This newly created role will be an integral part of our business development initiatives. In addition to freeing up the team to focus on expanding our client base, this role will be responsible for:
- serving as liaison between sales staff and operations staff
- preparing sales presentations and proposals
- providing recommendations on strategic initiatives
- identifying inefficiencies in our sales processes
- overseeing and managing the sales pipeline
- preparing staff for industry events (e.g., conferences, association meetings)
- undertaking data analysis in support of the sales team’s activities and needs
- assisting with management of vendor relationships (e.g., marketing consultant, producers of branded swag, video production company, event venues, etc.)
- developing webinars and event presentations
- supervising an administrative assistant
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years sales operations experience in a B2B, professional services setting
- bachelor’s degree (highly preferred)
- exceptional project planning and management skills
- facility with basic data analysis and executive-level reporting
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- familiarity with sales technology tools/databases
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- competitive pay
- 100% company-paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- charity events
- team-building events
- a killer company social calendar
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and perhaps most important
- great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about