It’s not just a job; it’s an adventure!
We are seeking a key individual to join our team as the Executive Assistant to work closely the two owners of the company.
This role is responsible for a diverse range of administrative duties, including, but not limited to: special projects, planning meetings/taking minutes, making travel arrangements, and coordinating schedules/meetings/facility arrangements.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive thinker with a high attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality and trust at all times.
Here's a taste of what you’d be doing:
- maintaining executive calendars while ensuring executives are prepared
- representing the owners inside and outside the organization, as necessary
- preparing and compiling any relevant or requested documents (agendas, etc.)
- planning, scheduling, and facilitating on-site and off-site meetings, group events, and conferences
- planning, coordinating and managing travel arrangements to include; confirming itineraries, transportation, lodging, dining, and conference rooms as necessary
- preparing and submitting expense reports using Concur
- preparing, transmitting, and archiving confidential documentation
- assisting in the planning of company events, town halls, and all staff meetings
- ensuring office supplies are stocked appropriately
- facilitating other special projects as needed; e.g., office moves, events, etc.
- other tasks and duties as assigned
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- outstanding organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, time management and judgment; ability to manage multiple priorities in complex and dynamic circumstances – with minimal supervision
- discretion in handling sensitive and confidential situations and information
- ability to maintain the security of sensitive and confidential information
- proactive and solution-oriented mindset
- intuitive, independent problem solver with the judgment to personally handle a variety of tasks and requests in a fast-paced environment
- strong ability to anticipate needs and to solve problems
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- natural ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, vendors, and strategic partners
- rock star proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Adobe.
Here’s our story:
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZCentral.com’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- a killer company social calendar
- FOFO up to the rafters, and
- perhaps most important, great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about