Front Desk Receptionist
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’D BE DOING:
- greeting clients and visitors
- answering and routing phone calls
- distributing mail
- coordinating conference room availability
- completing general clerical and administrative tasks
- assisting with office and operations management as necessary
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- minimum one-year receptionist/front desk experience preferred
- multi-line phone experience highly preferred
- outstanding customer service
- strong computer skills with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- effective communication, both verbal and written
- ability to multi-task and meet varying deadlines
- ability to work independently and in a team setting
- positive attitude
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE BRINGING TO THE TABLE:
- competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- charity events
- team building events
- a killer company social calendar
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and perhaps most important,
- great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about