Intern - General Office
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past ten years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently seeking an INTERN to join our team. Available shifts are weekdays between 8am to 5pm. 15 -25 hours per week; flexible shifts based on your availability.
- Stocking break room and conference rooms
- Scanning documents
- Preparing and processing daily mail
- Providing office and project support
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS - Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Upbeat personality
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient use of excel, word, and power point
- Office experience is a plus!