Loss Control Consultant
Do you take the safety needs of others as seriously as your own? Can you see yourself:
- Coaching people on the intricacies of behavior-based safety?
- Inspecting the roof of a building for signs of structural weakness?
- Training clients on how to reduce their risk of on-the-job injuries?
You’re in luck! We are currently looking for a LOSS CONTROL CONSULTANT to join our team and help keep our clients safe.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’D BE DOING:
- advising clients on proper use of safety equipment and personal protective equipment, and on methods for eliminating or controlling occupational safety hazards
- performing safety and site inspections at school districts, and for construction clients
- reviewing client premises, including playgrounds, for overall safety concerns and for compliance with ASTM guidelines
- performing incident investigations (via telephone and in person)
- developing new training programs when necessary
- facilitating safety training courses as necessary
- analyzing claim/loss data
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- bachelor's degree
- experience in the safety field (preferred)
- experience working on/with safety committees
- proficient knowledge and understanding of OSHA general industry regulations (1910) and OSHA construction regulations (1926) (preferred)
- effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- self-motivation and ability to manage time and multiple priorities appropriately
- comfort with presenting to large groups
- ability to travel in-state 70% of the time
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE BRINGING TO THE TABLE:
- competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- an award winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters
- and, perhaps most important, great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s 10 best places to work by the Business Journal for the past ten years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.