Office Assistant (part-time)
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for an experienced PART-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT to join our team.
Multiple positions available; approximately 25 hours per week, Monday through Friday, hours may vary by particular role (no nights!).
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- handling phone and email inquiries
- providing world-class customer service
- processing invoices and general documents
- preparing for meetings and events
- processing internal and external mail
- providing office and project support to team
- completing other tasks and duties as assigned
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- high school diploma or equivalent required
- strong organization skills
- accurate attention to detail
- customer-focused mindset
- ability to maintain confidentiality
- exceptional computer abilities (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time
- effective communication skills with a variety of personality types
- ability to take action quickly with strong follow-through
- ability to lift ten (10) pounds floor to waist
- ability to carry a weight of ten (10) pounds for a distance of 20 feet