Program Manager (employee benefits programs)
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our Employee Benefits team.
In this new role, here’s what you’d be doing:
- Facilitating vendor and program management support
- Tracking deliverables to ensure successful project operations
- Coordinate and facilitate eligibility file tracking with respective vendor partners
- Coordinating meetings, taking minutes/action items, and managing project schedules and timelines.
- Allocating resources across multiple projects
- Assisting in the development of operating policies and procedures
- Creating and maintaining member onboarding process
- Reviewing operational processes to determine gaps and inefficiencies; in collaboration with management
- Maintaining benefit plan compliance tracking
- Conducting market research, and collecting and analyzing data to prepare reports and documents
- Preparing progress reports, cost benefits analysis, and utilization reports
- Presenting findings and suggesting enhancements and improvements
- Reviewing and managing plan documents and certificates of coverage
Here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor degree (required)
- Project management experience
- Employee Benefits experience / knowledge (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Adept at establishing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office (advanced user abilities)
- Strong ability to effectively multi-task and change directions on short notice
- Self-motivation – ability to work with minimal supervision
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- competitive pay
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and
- perhaps most important, great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about