Property Claims Adjuster
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 100 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s Best Places to Work by the Business Journal for the past 12 years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona for the past five years.
Our company is driven by four core values: a Fun and professional culture, Operational excellence, Financial strength, and an Outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for an experienced Property Claims Adjuster to join our team.
This position involves handling claims within lines of coverage for property including, but not limited to, all risk property, boiler and machinery, underground storage tank, and commercial crime.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’D BE DOING:
- Managing a case load of property damage claims from opening through closure
- Providing exceptional client service to members (school districts)
- Conducting thorough investigations of loss cause, scope of damages, and application of coverage, including on-sight property loss inspections
- Maintaining appropriate case reserving, electronic claim notes, and plan of action
- Preparing written coverage analyses and decisions for 1st party claims
- Managing and directing vendors, scopes of work, and other experts retained
- Conferring and/or working with direction from senior claims staff on large complex claims
- Auditing vendor invoices and issuing claim payments
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 5+ years related experience
- State of Arizona P&C Adjuster's License (required)
- Commercial construction knowledge and experience a plus
- Excellent organization and communication skills, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
- Intermediate (or higher) experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency with estimating platforms such as Xactimate, etc.
- Ability to traverse ladders, roofs, and damaged property
- Industry designations/certifications a plus
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE BRINGING TO THE TABLE:
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- Health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company-sponsored life insurance policy
- Tuition and professional development reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Charity events
- Team building events
- An award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and perhaps most important,
- Great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about