Senior Workers' Compensation Adjuster
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 100 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past twelve years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona for the past five years.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for an experienced SENIOR WORKERS’ COMPENSATION ADJUSTER to join our team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Processing a case load (average 150 files) of time loss workers’ compensation claims;
- Providing exceptional client service to both members (school districts) and claimants;
- Preparing professionally written correspondence;
- Conducting thorough investigations and determining compensability of claims;
- Medical and legal case management;
- Efficient utilization and oversight of outside vendors;
- Maintaining appropriate case reserving, electronic claim notes and plan of action;
- Preparing notifications to the reinsurance carrier;
- Complying with CMS Medicare requirements, where applicable;
- Conducting in-person meetings and claims reviews with members;
- Assisting in developing and facilitating early return to work programs;
- Adhering to established Best Practices, procedures, statutes, regulation and laws.
Here’s what we need from you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Must have State of Arizona P & C Adjuster’s License;
- WCCP and/or AIC designation a plus;
- Minimum of five years’ workers’ compensation experience required;
- Excellent computer skills including proficient use of Excel, Word, and Power Point;
- Excellent organization skills with high attention to detail;
- Strong follow up and customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Bilingual highly preferred.
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- competitive pay
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and
- perhaps most important, great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about