SME Consultant Program Manager
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s 10 best places to work by the Business Journal for the past ten years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for an experienced SME Consultant Program Manager to join our team.
This key position will be responsible for developing, coordinating, and facilitating an expert consultant network to support and guide pools facing operational, personnel, governance, and other issues.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’D BE DOING:
- Sourcing, networking, and managing consultants and resources
- Assisting pools in identifying operational needs and resources
- Aligning appropriate consultants and resources specific to clients’ needs
- Ensuring efficient service delivery
- Scanning market activity for additional opportunities
- Providing written project overview and recommendations as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- minimum 5 years related experience
- bachelor’s degree (required)
- excellent organization skills; detail oriented; meets deadlines
- hardworking, self-motivated and have ability to work with minimal supervision
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- excellent customer services skills
- strong interpersonal (teamwork) skills
- strong computer skills including proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- bilingual in English/Spanish desired
- industry designations/certifications a plus
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE BRINGING TO THE TABLE:
- competitive salary
- 100% company-paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- charity events
- team building events
- a killer company social calendar
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and, perhaps most important…
- …great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about