Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 95 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s best places to work by the Business Journal for the past eleven years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Our company is driven by four core values: a fun and professional culture, operational excellence, financial strength, and an outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently looking for a STAFF ACCOUNTANT to join our team.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- responsible for treasury functions, including bank transfers and point of contact for positive pay banking processes
- balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- preparing and posting journal entries to the general ledger
- budget to actual variance analysis
- assisting with preparation of financial statements and narrative reports
- assisting with external audit examination and other regulatory reporting, as needed
- maintaining up-to-date documentation on procedures for assigned areas of responsibility
- special projects, as requested
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- bachelor's or master’s degree in Accounting (required)
- CPA candidate (highly preferred)
- 0 – 2+ years of Accounting experience preferred
- intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- effective communication skills, both oral and written
- ability to multi-task and meet varying deadlines
- can work independently, but also work well in a team environment
- positive attitude
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- competitive pay
- 100% company paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- company-sponsored life insurance policy
- tuition and professional development reimbursement
- generous paid time off
- an award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and
- perhaps most important, great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about