Workers' Comp Claims Adjuster
Ashton Tiffany, LLC, has been making risk management fun (seriously) since 1995. For 20 years and counting, we’ve helped our clients reduce risk—and reduce the cost of it. Our specialty areas include insurance pool administration, self-insurance services, and outsourced risk management programs.
That’s what we do, but the how is just as important to us. We’re committed to active listening, rigorous fundamentals, innovative thinking, and—unusually, in this business—having a good time at work.
Ashton Tiffany has approximately 100 employees in its central Phoenix office. We were named one of Phoenix’s Best Places to Work by the Business Journal for the past 12 years, and one of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona for the past five years.
Our company is driven by four core values: a Fun and professional culture, Operational excellence, Financial strength, and an Outstanding reputation.
That’s FOFO to us.
We are currently seeking experienced WORKERS’ COMPENSATION ADJUSTERS to join our growing team.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Processing and managing a case load workers’ compensation claims;
- our medical-only adjusters handle up to 350 files
- our mid-level adjusters handle up to 175 files, including time loss, medical-only claims and maintenance of loss of earnings and supportive care claims
- Providing exceptional client service to both members (school districts) and claimants;
- Preparing professionally written correspondence;
- Conducting thorough investigations and determine compensability of claims;
- Medical case management;
- Efficient utilization and oversight of outside vendors;
- Maintaining appropriate case reserving, electronic claim notes and plan of action;
- Complying with CMS Medicare requirements, where applicable;
- Conducting in-person meetings and claims reviews with members;
- Adhering to established Best Practices, procedures, statutes, regulation and laws.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Bilingual highly preferred;
- Minimum of two years’ workers’ compensation experience required;
- Must have State of Arizona P & C Adjuster’s License (or obtain within 6 months of hire);
- WCCP and/or AIC designation a plus;
- Excellent computer skills including proficient use of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent organization skills with high attention to detail;
- Strong follow up and customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-paid medical and dental benefits (50% dependent coverage!)
- Health savings account (HSA) plan with generous company contribution
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company-sponsored life insurance policy
- Tuition and professional development reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Charity events
- Team building events
- A killer company social calendar
- An award-winning culture and work environment
- FOFO up to the rafters, and, perhaps most important,
- Great people who believe in what we do and what we’re all about